In this modern age of legislation it is important to get a second opinion on everything you do. As part of using any hoisting or lifting equipment the Australian Standards state that it must be inspected regularly by a competent person and that a history of the equipment must be kept.
SSE offer clients annual and six monthly inspections options with a full register on inspection. This service if it coincides with maintenance can save clients expensive call-out charges. Our inspection services include:
- Counter weight Flying systems
- Motorised flying systems
- Winched systems
- Chain Motors
- Chain Blocks
- Curtain Track Motors And tracking systems
- Fire Curtains
- Orchestra Pit Lifts (not all Models)
- Vertical lifts & Scissor Lifts (not all Models
- All Hard ware and slings
- Working at heights Systems
- Suspended grids
We conduct inspections using the following criteria:
- Manufacturer specifications.
- Commonwealth and State Regulations.
- Recognised standards from independent testing organisations.
- Industry standards
- Common Sense.